- Engage in sibling rivalry.
- Go to Walmart just to partake in the people watching.
- Give status updates on your every move on Facebook … wait, wrong list.
- Not take your job too seriously. Your family is more important. Plus, you’re probably smarter than your boss.
- Dance wherever you see fit. Literally, wherever.
- Carry the pocket sized hand sanitizer at all times.
- Laugh out loud every day.
- Never underestimate the power of paper, scissors, rocks. But seriously, who ever chooses paper?
- Encourage trust falls everywhere. Not sure what that is?