Life’s Short. Eat a Cookie.
Things I need to do before I die:
- Get a drink named after me.
- Blow a month’s wages on shoes.
- Go somewhere I’ve never been – randomly and with no luggage or day planner.
- Go through a haunted house and chase all the actors.
- Participate in a non-profit for under privileged children & families.
- Publish a book.
- Go to a bedding store in my robe and slippers with a cup of coffee.
- Tell everyone that’s special to me that I love them.
- Skip down the beach for as long as I can.
- Run a marathon in honor of someone.
- Successfully carry out a trust fall off of a luggage carousel.
- God willing, do a beer bong when I’m 80.
- Train a special needs dog.
- Take a camper across the United States.
- Write a letter to someone important, about something I complain about, but do nothing about.
- Quit a job by Post-It or via Outlook Calendar.
- Visit all the cool countries and only eat their native food.
- Learn sign language.
- Write down some of the funny episodes of my life, sooner rather than later, so I can laugh at them later.
- Ride a carnival ride I’ve always been too afraid of riding (mostly because of it falling apart).
- Buy a round of drinks for everyone in a bar accompanied by a cool speech.
- Grow my own vegetable garden.
More to come as I live my life and realize all that is yet to be done….